TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS
- Primer helps prepare the surface prior to painting but is not necessary.
- Make sure all the sides/edges get completely sealed—either with paint to start or with polyurethane when complete!
- Get creative! Use paints, markers, glitter, wood burners and more!
- Remember that this will be on display for the month of June—make sure it can withstand the weather.
- Be sure to include your logo, family or organization name, whatever identifier you’d like to show your support.
- If you’d like to easily recreate a logo or photo consider using transfer paper or transferring photos or images with Mod Podge.
- Please decorate the front and preserve or recreate number on the back (you’re welcome to paint the back, too!)
- Download our coloring pages to plan your design
- Please bring your piece to the “Party at the Playground” on June 3rd from 4-7pm to install it on the fence. If you cannot attend please contact us.
Contact Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org or 774-208-7622 with questions.